There are probably tons of zero turn mowers in the market today, but in this post, we have concentrated on the best ones. Take a look.
How about a mix of performance, style and power? If that is what you are looking for in a zero turn mower, perhaps you should check the Pouplan Pro 967330901. It comes with a 22 horsepower Briggs Pro V-twin engine to give you great performance. Among its other key features include;
- A 46-inch reinforced deck that is sold with a 10-year warranty.
- A 3.5 gallon fuel tank that ensure you work continuously without having to refuel
- An EZT hydro-gear transmission system
- An electric clutch
- A foot-controlled deck lift
- 11-inch front tires and 18-inch rear tires
- A high seat that allows you to go about your work comfortably
- An ergonomic control panel
- A digital hour meter.
If you are looking for style and functionality, then the Husqvarna 967324101 V-Twin 724 CC zero turn mower is the very definition of that. It comes with a B&S endurance 24HP-V-twin engine complete with clean cut bearing surfaces, air filtration, chrome-plated valves as well as a gigantic cooling fan. It also features a 54-inch cutting deck that draws the air from both top and bottom to ensure that you have a perfect grass cutting technique.
For easier engagement with the blade, the mower comes with an electric clutch and 4-anti scalping rollers. It also features a dual EZT hydro-gear transmission to give you the best power. The bumper headlights and the anti-slip foot area ensures that you can cut your grass even at night. Another safety feature on this zero turn mower is the automatic park brake system as well as rear engine guard. To comfortably control the machine, the mower comes with an ergonomic control panel and a deck lift system making it easier for the operator to run the machine.
The hallmarks of this zero turn mower are style and performance. The Swisher has a rapid response system that offers better control of the 24 HP B&S engine. The results of such control will show on your perfectly manicured lawn.
Among the prominent features of the above mower include;
- A 54-i9nch cutting deck that has 3 gator mulching blades
- A 2800 hydro-gear transmission
- An Ogura clutch
- Welded Heavy duty steel frame
- A mower deck that can be easily manipulated using the foot controlled deck lift
- Composite fenders that offer storage
- A cup holder - making it a user friendly mower
- A battery compartment
- A full engine wrap
- A 12-volt adapter
- Rear and front hitch
The Husqvarna 967323903 is another zero turn mower in the V-Twin 724 CC class that is built for endurance. The mower’s B&S 724cc 23HP V-Twin engine features chrome-plated valves, an air filtration mechanism, a gigantic cooling fun and superbly finished surfaces. The mower comes with a 46-inch cutting deck that is reinforced with flat stock steel to make it strong and durable. Other features of the mower include an electric clutch designed for an easier blade engagement and an EZT dually hydro-gear transmission.
To the back of the machine is a deck lift system that is conveniently placed to ensure easy movement when mowing. For safety, the mower features bumper headlights, an anti-slip foot area and an ergonomic control panel. It also features automatic park braking system as well as a rear engine guard. Mowing your lawn has never been easier and enjoyable.
If you are looking for a commercial grade performance on a zero turn mower, then go for the Max Zoom Kohler 7000 Series Pro. The mower is popular for its high productivity and superior grass cuts. It features a Pro-V twin cylinder engine and a host of protections such as the huge filtration package. The engine’s ZT-3100 hydrostatic trans-axles give the operator maximum control and power.
Among its prominent features include;
- 60-inch triple cutting blade deck that ensures lesser cutting time and fewer passes.
- 10-gauge deck that is made of welded and fabricated steel
- The mower can attain maximum forward speed of 8 miles per hour and a reverse speed of 4 miles per hour.
- It is made of a fully welded steel frame
- It features a foot-controlled deck lift
- It also has an ergonomic sliding back seat that also has armrests for safety and comfort.
- To be easy on your hands, the control levers feature adjustable vibration isolators.
- The engine comes with a 6-gallon fuel capacity, reducing the need to keep refueling.
This is the ultimate lawn mower if you are looking for great outcome and efficient fuel use. The mower comes with a B&S Intek Tin Cylinder Engine, an additional oil filter and a dual hydrostatic transmission. Other features of the mower include;
- 4-deck gauge wheels
- A rear roller that enhances efficiency
- A fuel site gauge
- A floating front axle
- A 54-inch dual deck
- A conveniently located control panel that is easily accessed
The 360-degrees turn maneuverability makes this Swisher mower exceptional. It gives the user better control without getting uncomfortable. It features a rapid response control system that gives your lawns a manicured look that is pleasant to the eye.
Among the key features of this mower include;
- A 27 Horsepower B&S engine
- A frame that is built with welded heavy duty steel
- A 2899 transmission hydro-gear
- An Ogura clutch
- An 11-gauge fabricated cutting deck that also comes with 3-gator mulching blades and a foot controlled deck lift to make raising the mowing deck more easily
- An 8-gallon fuel tank
- A forward and reverse maximum speed of 8 miles per hour
And there you have it...the top 7 best zero turn mowers that will turn your lawn into the relaxation spot it is supposed to be for you and for your family.